Sunday 17 August 2014

19) Rollercoaster Diaries

*Diary of a Drop Tower*

Dear Diary,
Today started well. I was feeling up for a very long time, so high I thought I could touch the sky. However, as I learnt many years ago, you can only go up for so long before you have to come crashing down again. It’s strange how people handle the fall though. Some cry actual tears, unable to handle the pressure of everything falling. Then there are those who ride the fear, screaming into the face of danger. There are even the few who do not react; they sit quietly, accepting what is happening. It makes me optimistic that today’s society can handle a crisis. I think when disaster strikes, we’ll be okay.

*Diary of a Log Flume*

Dear Diary,
Another day of getting people wet. Man I am good at my job. I don’t think there’s ever been a sexier log flume unit than I. Sadly, the autumn is coming which means the goods have to go away before it gets cold. I do not do well in the cold. I heard from flying carpet ride that the Water Rapids is feeling a little blue. I tell you what, if I could get off my track, I’d show her my-

-The rest of this entry is illegible due to soggy pages-

*Diary of a Spinning Teacup*

Dear Diary,

BLEEEEEUUURGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment